It is currently December 20th, 2014, 3:40 am

Harold Brown Greys 
Stag
Stag

Post Harold Brown Greys
The Harold Brown Greys are Silver Back colored Greys in their Purity or simply called the Silver Greys....They are an excellent foundation fowls that can withstand heavy inbreeding for years...when you have a foundation blood that can withstand long term inbreeding to maintain their purity without losing their vigor and other attributes, somethings telling us that they are special!
Here i would like to share a friend's families of Red Fox Gamefarm's Silver Greys... which to this very day are still being bred in their purity without any outside blood infusions since the 1960's as the baseblood for their Hatch-Grey battlecrosses.
The late Mr. Harold Brown and his late father Emmanuel "Mamie" Lacson were the very best of friends and Mr. Brown was a regular visitor of their farm in Bacolod in the Philippines and so was his Dad at Harold Brown's RedFox farm here in the US.

Circle L Game farm's Pure Bred Harold Brown Regular/Silver Greys.....

Some Old Pics of his Late Dad the late Emmanuel "Mamie" Lacson Of the famed Circle L Farm in the Philippines and the Late Harold Brown....

These Popeye Greys Progeny of the cock shown above of Harold Brown which is a cross of his Silver or Regular Grey with Hatch blood (Hence, all of his progeny's were named after him in his honor and memory as the POPEYE Hatch Greys) recently won (September 2008) the 7 - Stag National Derby in Bacolod City, Philippines with a perfect score of 7 points with one Stag fought and won twice...one in the preliminary unscratched and was again fought in the finals sealing the last win for the solo championship honors! Sonny Brown is the father of Rochelle Brown of Red Fox Gamefarm.

And shown below in the far right is the picture of my Friend Joey Lacson of Circle L Game Farm as a young skinny Kid posing with Mr. Harold Brown in their Farm in Bacolod, Philippines....

Last edited by Pablo Virtuoso on December 27th, 2008, 11:45 am, edited 18 times in total.

December 27th, 2008, 8:07 am
Stag
Stag

Post Re: Harold Brown Greys
More Old Pics...this was the very first Western Visayas International Derby in the Philippines....Mr. brown was there too!

On this picture below was the young Nene Abello who's currently the (Philippine) Partner of the Nesmiths of Blackwater Farms showing blackwater sweaters winning the 8 - cock World Slasher Cup in the Philippines twice, 1998 and 2006 as well as the Tough 7 cock int'l. Candelaria Derby in Iloilo City, (my place of Birth) Philippines in 2004.

December 27th, 2008, 8:39 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent post, I love the old pics!

I'll keep my FREEDOM, my GUNS, my MONEY, my RELIGION, and you can keep the "CHANGE" ~ Hank Williams Jr.

December 27th, 2008, 10:41 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Most excellent post Pablo V, just a wonderful recollection and history.... Thanks.... :thumb

December 27th, 2008, 1:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk

Great History and awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing Pablo :D

December 27th, 2008, 4:28 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Posting Addict
Posting Addict

Nice looking greys indeed. :)

December 27th, 2008, 6:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Stag
Stag

More recollections....International Derby in the Philippines....

Breakfast at the Circle L Gamefarm Mambucal Hills, Negros Occidental in the Philippines with Harold Brown and Oscar Akins of Bull Run Game Farm...

The Late Billy Ruble and Eddie Araneta of the Legendary Liza Galore Gamefarm, Breeder of the Karachi Ruble Hatch were partners winning big Derbies in the Islands...

WSC 1989 Araneta Coliseum Manila Philippines. Mamie Lacson with Atty. Tecson, Billy Abbot of Georgia, Tom Wilson of Tennessee, and Mr. Carl Oshima of Hawaii.....

My friend Joey Lacson Of Circle L Gamefarm (the one standing) with cousins flanked by Mr. Harold Brown and Richard Bates at Circle L Gamefarm ( We lost Richard Bates last Month in the Philippines succumbing to stroke and heart attack, he was married to a Filipina wife...) and just this Month Mr. Dee Cox also passed away :cry:

December 29th, 2008, 10:44 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Very cool!

I'll keep my FREEDOM, my GUNS, my MONEY, my RELIGION, and you can keep the "CHANGE" ~ Hank Williams Jr.

December 29th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
New Egg
New Egg

im the no.1 fan of grays of harold brown, that's why i aquire from circle game farm "joey lacson" a very honest man, although i'm not so lucky to have coz the first order been eaten by snake, i will order again by next year.
to mr. joey lacson thanks alot for your kindness and patient to all beginner that you never ignor us for our query reg. your game fowl and willing to share.

September 11th, 2011, 12:06 am
Profile E-mail
Bull Stag
Bull Stag

Excellent post pablo :thumb

September 11th, 2011, 4:38 am
Profile E-mail